Monday, April 6, 2009


IN PROGRESS






"Speechless"
Handmade Acrylic Box, Urethane, Mix Medium, Scroll Paper
~ 7'' X 15"

_______________________________________________________________________________


NOTE:
+ I'm really excited about this new piece that I'm currently working on
+ I used the same materials I've been doing with the monsters toys, its really surreal when you see it in person
+ I finally painted the mouth and teeth now I'm heading to school to glue them in and finish the gums
+ need to make a box for it and finish the scroll that will be coming out from the mouth
+ look forward to see the finish product :), I'm very proud of it !!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks amazingly real! I'm proud of you too, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fuckin' sick.
    the middle two teeth at the top
    look like toes..

    how fucked is that? LOLS

    ReplyDelete