Sunday, June 21, 2009


click to enlarge image

A month ago at midnight i heard a big scream outside of my window, remind you that I live on the 33 floor and I had my window open that evening. When I looked down there were people huddling two guys on the floor, soon after there were polices, fire trucks and ambulence rushing to the intersection on Spadina and Bremner. I couldn't see very clearly but it looked like someone got hit by a car because I heard the car engine excelled when I heard the scream.



click to enlarge image


The other day I was eating dinner when I spotted a pink bus on the high way, I thought it was so cute! That following day I was watching people playing tennis when suddenly one of the players tripped and fell on his face. I laughed so loud its amazing how many things I can spot from up here. I'm thinking of starting a new blog where I specifically document my accidental found objects and randomness. This blog will be focusing on artsy- fartsy-ness : )

Stay tune for new art works posting soon

2 comments:

  1. everybody startin a new blog now huhh =P

    btw i saw the car accident too
    i drove by there last night with my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tricked youuuu - im just working on some pictures to post them um soon

    ReplyDelete