Tuesday, September 22, 2009








+ I found this card a while back when I moved to Toronto last summer, it was in one of my baby photo albums where my parents kept some of the birthday and Christmas cards. I stash it away in one of my file holders and thought it be cute to scan this... 1996... now its 2009 and I'm 21 today :) !!!

+ While my parents are celebrating their birthdays in Cuba, they left me a gift behind... money and a DRUMEL <333. This is so exciting because not only its adding my collection of tools but this also going to help me with my art works for this year :D. I can't wait to get my hands on this heheheheh.

+ Just minutes ago, I activated my new credit card to buy my self a Chris Ryniak's new book called Shadows In The Periphery ! I look forward to my mail :)




No comments:

Post a Comment