Friday, November 27, 2009


ENLEME

Two weeks ago while I working at the plastic studio, a student came to the studio acquiring about silicone casting for his own designer toy. I got really interested in what he was making and we instantly we clicked. I went on and talking about the technical part of casting and painting plastics. Of course I mentioned about darkmatters and amazingly he heard about us through friends! We kept in touch and even thinking about doing some project together :)

I introduce my newest friend - Simen Leung who is the creator of this cute toy called ENLEME. You can see more of his recent works at the Sleeping Giant Gallery. If you are interested to purchase his toy its at the gallery for $10 or you can contact him through enleeme@gmail.com


yeay!

1 comment:

  1. Simen's toy! Can't believe he got it done so quickly.

    ReplyDelete