Wednesday, May 4, 2011





Finally school is over I can spend more time with my precious records and make some art at my pace. A while back when I moved out from my parents place, my father had given his record player as a house warming gift. Since then my sister and I have been collecting records, one of my favorites is the College Dropout Mix. It looks like someone had complied a bunch of singles from their favorite singers. Nevertheless, you can find most of these songs on youtube if you are carious to hear it - just a good mix of oldie jams : )


College Dropout

Side A:
Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye
Spirit In The Dark - Aretha Franklin
I Just Wanna Stop - Gino Vanelli

Side B:
Through the Fire - Chaka Khan
Mystery of Iniquity - Lauryn Hill
A House Is Not A Home - Luther Vandross
Movement IV - Mandrill

No comments:

Post a Comment